Monsters Cum Monsters Cum

Somewhat sexy, but that's because watching a guy/monster wank his own dingdong and covering a woman in sperm isn't exactly something that floats my boat. It would have been nice to have a bit of penetration going or at least have her get a little bit of pleasure except for the few seconds of fingering.
The artwork was good however, I was quite pleased with the quality of the characters; however, the animation was a bit odd at times.
All in all, not too shabby though, but I can't vote higher then 3.5 stars, sorry :/

MInefall MInefall

This is a really awesome game. The mechanics are nicely done, it shows a certain level of difficulty anyone can handle and it doesn't get TOO hard even as you progress to the next levels. It's a really nice and addictive game.
The music's a little annoying after a while, so that will sadly have to cost you half a star.

The Wizard The Wizard

This game, I like it. ANOTHER! :)

Demonition Demonition

I love this.
The animation is good and point-and-click games are usually fun. I also like the humor behind the demons dressing up as angels, thinking they can slip by haha. The only thing that bothers me a little -which forced me to give this 4.5 instead of 5 stars- is that there's no proper achievement behind things. You could add in little ingame trophies and maybe some background music? It's definitely missing that little tiny edge to make it perfect, but all in all? Excellent work.

TreSensa responds:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We're really glad you like it this much.

She has no reason to wear thos She has no reason to wear thos

She's really hot, I'd love to see her more often. Great job on the lighting effects. Also, you're right, there's no reason for her to wear those

SignHerePlease responds:

Hey there's a version where she isn't and is havin fun with tentacles in my gallery

Lady in Distress Lady in Distress

That has to be one of the most awesome foursome positions I have ever seen! The drawings good, the monsters are sexy and the girls boobs aren't taking up half the picture.... I love it :D

Girls Girls

I really like number 1 and 4. All look good in their own way of course, your women are seriously well drawn, as are your monster designs (my favorite still being the succubus you drew, she kicks ass) but I can say without a doubt in my mind that 1 and 4 are the best ones from these sketches.
I'd love to see both of them finished.