MInefall MInefall

This is a really awesome game. The mechanics are nicely done, it shows a certain level of difficulty anyone can handle and it doesn't get TOO hard even as you progress to the next levels. It's a really nice and addictive game.
The music's a little annoying after a while, so that will sadly have to cost you half a star.

Block Invaders Block Invaders

I love the nostalgia of this piece, it really reminds me of the old arcade space invader games. In general it's quite alright, the graphics fit the theme and from what i could tell the impact mechanics work just fine, but may I suggest using the 'X' key to shoot? Shift is a comfortable key to use for this, but when I push it too often, I get an error message, which prevents me from playing briefly and resulted in my death several times.
Also, I think for when you lose, you could build in a small explosion of your spacecraft, just to add to the losing affect, otherwise it just seems to sudden and unexplainable. I would also add in a little 'crash' sound or metal clashing sound for when your ship gets hit, so you know you lost some health.
Just a few suggestions, but otherwise this isn't half bad.

The Wizard The Wizard

This game, I like it. ANOTHER! :)

Demonition Demonition

I love this.
The animation is good and point-and-click games are usually fun. I also like the humor behind the demons dressing up as angels, thinking they can slip by haha. The only thing that bothers me a little -which forced me to give this 4.5 instead of 5 stars- is that there's no proper achievement behind things. You could add in little ingame trophies and maybe some background music? It's definitely missing that little tiny edge to make it perfect, but all in all? Excellent work.

TreSensa responds:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We're really glad you like it this much.

Outer Invasion Outer Invasion

I thought the game was really great :) Nice upgrade system, graphics are good too and the gameplay runs smoothly. I have nothing bad to say about this honestly, so keep up the good work.

The Word Pyramid The Word Pyramid

This game is pretty awesome. It's fun, keeps you thinking and isn't too easy nor overly hard. Great words too and I think it's also great you didn't have specific words we need to decipher for the like 3 and four lettered ones, but that Pig works as well as Rig or whatever.
So great game and keep up the good work.

Dungeon Crawlers! Dungeon Crawlers!

Honestly I'm not sure what to say to this. It doesn't seem like a bad game, it's definitely different and the setup isn't too bad, but it seems a bit complicated with the tiles that work at the top and bottom. Maybe there's just something I'm not getting, but in general not too bad, so I'll give you an average rating.

WALA WALA: FULL VERSION WALA WALA: FULL VERSION

The structure of the game isn't too bad. The music is a bit repetitive, would be nice to maybe have a second track in there or to make this one a bit longer, it tends to get annoying.
The gameplay is acceptable, I'd give it some more options though. Instead of just running and jumping, maybe add in some ducking or weapons. Like Goku could do mini kamehameha's, Homer could throw donuts and so forth.
Which also means add in things to destroy, be it enemies or just some walls that you have to break to get through to the end. You should give the player a sense of achievement too. So not just 'run into the yellow object and play a new character.' but actually give it a sound. Show them they had a little victory and let them push 'continue with new character' or 'continue with current character'.
The basic idea for the game isn't half bad though, but the gameplay definitely needs improvement, more diversity and options for the player otherwise it will get very boring, very quickly.